Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chapters 5 and 6, among other things.

Well, Chapter 4 of MY book is complete! Along with Chapter 5. I can tell that I am getting back into writing, as it's coming more and more easily for me. I no longer, as of right now, have to force myself to write. Now I am constantly thinking of my characters, and what I can put them through. (Did I say that?)

And so, on to Chapter 6! I must say that this challenge I am doing has really helped me out a lot. Before, when I would write, I would just write. Pages upon pages. Just ask Caroline. I never divided it up at all. But now, having a minimum of one chapter per week, it's helped me structure my writing, which is always a good thing.

Last night, I stayed up entirely too late, reading. I finished a book called 'Garden Spells'. I'll probably put up a review in a bit, once I decide what to write.

I still have yet to get past chapter four on 'The Magicians and Mrs. Quent'. I will get to that before I read any other books. I have made a promise to myself.

Another review to follow asap, for 'Soulless'. I'm looking forward to finishing it, and can't wait to tell what I think.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment