Monday, March 22, 2010

Just a quick update...

Ah, my blog, how I have missed thee!

I have been remiss lately in my blogging...hopefully that will change, right....now! :)

I have a few reviews to write, when I get the chance, perhaps tomorrow. I've started reading the murder mystery series by J.D. Robb, aka Nora Roberts, and they are fab! Thanks T, for making me read the first one! Currently reading book 3 (out of 30...seems daunting, lol).

I am also reading a book by Mercedes Lackey, one that I have actually never ever ever read before, which is super exciting! It's called 'Joust' and its about...dragons! The setting seems to be almost ancient Egyptian, which is super awesome. As soon as I finish that, I will post about it...

With writing...ah. Well, life happens. I'm still working on Chapter 7, and am 2 weeks late on it! Sorry C! I know I'll finish it this week, possibly tonight, for it is open and waiting for me, calling my name...Hopefully I'll get Chapter 8 in the works as well. That would be wonderful.

So, yes. Here I sit, hurridly typing this, eating pretzels and drinking water. Time to get back to my chapter. So, for now, adieu.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment