Friday, February 26, 2010

Stuck on Chapters 4

I am in a conundrum. I am stuck on chapters 4. Both with reading, and writing.

As I have mentioned a time or two, I am in the midst of a writing challenge with my dear friend Caroline. This is week four, and so, chapter four is on the table. Or, in my case, NOT on the table. I am stuck! Hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to find some inspiration, which I have been lacking as of late.

I started reading 'The Magicians and Mrs. Quent" last week, and, as luck would have it, am stuck on chapter 4 in this as well. I read all of the reviews, and most people said that the first 100 pages or so were hard to get through, so I'm not going to give up on it yet, but I'm definitely going to take a little break, and read a mystery, which, in turn, may inspire me with ideas for MY mystery.

Ah, the curse of the Chapters 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment