Saturday, February 13, 2010

The glories of the bookstore


I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been lazy. As soon as I finish 'Sir Apropos' I'll post about it though.

I just wanted to get on here and expound in the glories of the bookstore. I bought two books that I've been aching to read them for ages! I can't wait to read them!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent a glorious hour in B&N, all by myself! Which, very rarely happens. I got to browse without having to worry about time, or a little boy grabbing for books. I just browsed:)

Of course, the downside of browsing is that you find so many books that you want to read. Which, really isn't a downside. However, one can't buy every book on the shelf, unfortunately.

But I had a good time. And I'm never letting 2 months go by without a trip to the book store again.
Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment