Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Challenges and Libraries.

I quite liked the outcome of my first self-imposed challenge. In fact, I liked it so much that I'd like to impose a challenge on myself frequently. Perhaps once a week? Sounds reasonable to me!

Today, my 'challenge' (not official!) is to finish Eragon. Its taken me far too long to read it. Now, it is a long book, and I have been trying to get a plot line together and keep a house clean...but still, no excuse! I'll probably have another picnic outside with the Tornado today, and finish it then.

Anyway, sort of a short post today. I have a million and one things I'd like to get done today, including going to the library! Ours has been under construction for some time...They built a new addition, which is super exciting...only problem? They opened the new addition, then closed the main part to work on that...and, while they did, they put 95% of the books in storage!!!!!

Isn't that sad? All of the movies were kept out...because, sadly, those are the most popular items that get the most circulation. This is sort of hard to grasp for a bibliophile like myself...but, oh well. Hopefully they bring back my lovely books soon.

Ta, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment