Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My new book list



Well, I’ve come to the decision that it is time to clean off my ‘Currently Reading’ list. It is past time to be done with my Mercedes Lackey re-read and start a new list.

So, I’ve been perusing my bookshelves, and have come up with a few books that I have either never read, or never finished.

Sir Apropos of Nothing, by Peter David.
The Accidental Sorcerer, by K.E. Mills
An Earthly Knight, by Janet McNaughton
The Language of Bees, by Laurie R King.

There is nothing to tie these together really. One YA book, one mystery, 3 fantasy…just a hodge-podge list this time J

So now I must put my nose to the grindstone and finish ‘Foundation’ and ‘By the Sword’. (I know, I know, I should have had these read LONG ago…)

SO happy reading!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment