Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Harry Potter post.

**This idea was stolen from my dear friend, Caroline!**

Occasionally, I forget about Harry Potter. It doesn't happen very often, but, I will admit, somewhat ashamadely, that it does happen. And then, when I remember...sigh.

There are few books I enjoy more than Harry Potter. I mean, I grew up with Harry. I believe it was my 13th birthday when I got the first three books. Not too much older than Harry himself. I devoured them. I couldn't wait for book four!

I triumphed when he triumphed, and was brought low when he was low. I know that I am not the only one. I know of several people who feel the same way :) Right now, I am about to commence a re-read. All seven books. I am also more than likely going to watch the movies again...even though they aren't as good as the books, I still enjoy them immensley.

Anyway, thats all folks. Just wanted to expound on the glories of Harry Potter for a moment.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment